I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 980526th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 531462
Tech Support
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Bsotb-16th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 SDaffiliatebutton 6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Bleach116th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Narutodomain6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 87909560 6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

6th Division Sakura Oasis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Mitsu laughed as Daniru dropped his head and dropped all on the ground because of that. She was pointing to him and his [somehow] funny reaction at what she said. After that, she sit up and noticed the sakura flowers flying around, but she didn't notice when Dan caught the flower.

Then, his voice made her turn her head to him and blushed slightly. A flower? That was very cute. She shook her head. "Awh, come on Mitsu, don't blush!" she thought, then took the flower and held it gently in her hands. "Thanks a lot Daniru!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Daniru smiled and slid his arms around the girl in a hug. He saw her blush and snickered, moving his face to a few inches away from hers.

"I like your blush. It's...cute."

Taking the opportunity, he kissed her again. He brought one hand to the back of her head, holding her in place as he kissed her lips repeatedly. He entangled the hand in her long hair, bracing the small of her back with the other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 pm

She looked away. How could her blush be cute when she was always trying to hide it. She covered her cheeks and looked away, frowning slightly. "Blush? What blush? I think you're tired" she said, trying to work this out.

Then, he kissed her again, wrapping both her arms around her. She struggles slightly, then gave up, knowing what he wouldn't let her go. After she pulled back from the kiss she smiled, but didn't say anything else, running out of ideas of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

The cloaked man stared into the beautiful eyes on front of him, his brain melting to jelly. He lightly kissed both her cheeks before whispering again, kissing her ear.

"Permission to kiss you again, m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Mitsu nodded as he asked for permission to kiss her. She was surprised how Daniru didn't get bored to kiss her, but it didn't bother her at all.

She grinned to him, then laughed. "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Snickering, the man pecked her lips lightly. He spoke, brushing a lock of hair out of her face.

"Because, Mitsu, are the most amazing thing. And so modest. Too modest. I have to fix that."

He smiled like a certain former kitty captain and leaned in to capture her lips in his. A hand slowly inched to her rear end and pinched it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:56 pm

She smiled as he brushed the lock of hair out of her face and looked to the ground, not really daring to look into his eyes. She still stood in his arms and allowed him to kiss her.

Then she glared to him. She poked his forehead as they kissed and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm

The cloaked man snickered and kissed the girl's cheek. He sat down and pulled her with him, resting against the large tree. He poked her nose and asked a question.

"So, now that I've kissed you several times, how are you?"

Daniru chuckled. He went from romantic to childish in about five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

As he poked her nose, Mitsu opened her eyes widely, then frowned slightly. "How nice of you to ask me just now, fukutaichou! she said, calling him fukutaichou in a sarcastic way. "I'm awesome, now that you ask me."

Then she smiles to him and leaned against the tree. She made herself comfortable and asked back. "And you? how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Division Sakura Oasis
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3