I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 980526th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 531462
Tech Support
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Bsotb-16th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 SDaffiliatebutton 6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Bleach116th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Narutodomain6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 87909560 6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

6th Division Sakura Oasis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

The Vice Captain chuckled and wheeled in the cart of dismembered body parts over to the pond. Handing Keiko an arm, he spoke and pointed to the crocs that had begun to gather.

"I've got to hand it to you, you are braver than ol' Arashi. Just take that arm and toss it in there. Once you have been disarmed, I'll hand you a few feet to toss in as snacks for the babies."

Turning to the Captain, he snickered and offered him a hand.

"Care to give us a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Keiko laughed at the Vice Captain's puns and took the arm she had been given, then looked for the best place to throw it in. Finally choosing a spot, she chucked the arm into the water and watched thoroughly entertained as several crocs swarmed around the place in which she had thrown the arm.

She looked around for one of the babies and once she found one, she found another and smiled then crouched down near the water to get just a little bit better of a look and watched them swim near to the adults, but stay out of the feeding frenzy and took a foot from the cart and tossed it right in front of them, watching them swarm around it just as the adults had with the arm.

"The little ones are quite amusing to watch."

Keiko stood back up and took a step back from the water and watched them all as they were being fed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm

The dark man watched contently as the new recruit fed the crocs. What she didn't know was that this was a test given to all the new recruits to check their levels of daring and bravery. He was glad that she was passing with flying colors, but very surprised when aone of the baby crocs, lips covered in blood, swam over and kissed the girl on the cheek.

"Looks like Darren likes you."

Daniru chuckled, the youngest of the crocs had a greater affinity to the living than the dismembered. Possibly it was because this one was the pup of the King and Queen crocs. Now the young reptile winked at Keiko and dove back underneath the water to play with his friends.

"You know...I've never seen a croc kiss a person like that...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

A shinigami who was caring an asauchi was walking through the Gotei 13, but she didn't know where to go. She looked around and picked to visit one of the divisions. She looked to the sign from the entrance and nodded, knowing she was going to visit the 6th division. It was a female shinigami, having an average height for a girl. Her hair was dark brown, and was reaching her hips. She never liked to have a pony tail or something attached to her hair.

She walked through an elegant flower garden, and decided to go where the Sakura trees were. She always liked to watch them and lay on the ground, admiring them. They didn't have any meaning for her, but she always felt relaxed when she was near a sakura tree.

After that, she spotted some more shinigami and opened her eyes widely. What if they thought she was an enemy and they were going to attack her. She decided to hide behind a sakura tree and listen to them. They all seemed relaxed and happy, and she hoped none of them would notice her. The girl didn't want to disturb them at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

The dark man immediately sensed the presence of another. Looking over at one of the trees, he stood up and approached the blooming Sakura. Stoping a few feet away, his emerald eyes boring into the tree, he spoke to the young lady behind it.

"Hello there. My name is Daniru Kuroshiro, Vice Captain of the 6th Division."

The man lightly tapped the bagde he wore like a bandana around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 am

The shinigami behind the tree blushed and remained where she was, moving her head only slightly and looking to the man who presented himself as Vice-Captain of 6th division. So that was. She was busted and in trouble. Something told her to run, but he would catch her fast and probably use an attack on her and kill her. Instead of running she walked from behind the tree and sighed.

"You're not going to kill me, are you?" she asked, with an obvious nervous shake in her voice. She kept the distance between her and the shinigami in front of her and whispered. "M-My name is... Serizawa Mitsune. I don't really belong anywhere yet..."

Mitsu, as she liked to be called waited for an answer or any kind of reaction. She was looking to the ground, not daring to look to Daniru. "I'm sorry if i disturbed any of you." the shinigami said, bowing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am

Daniru smiled as the girl stepped into few, chuckling at her nervousness. But then he was stunned speechless. The girl in front of him was gorgeous. Her brown hair traveled down the woman's slender back and ended at her hips. He wanted to touch it, caress her face...

But why was he thinking this? Vice Captains shouldn't be gallivanting off with random girls...or should they?

Then she spoke. Her voice held a hint of nervousness, but also reminded him of bells.

"No, I'm not going to kill you. Silly thought. Mitsu is s very lovely name for a lovely lady."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 am

Mitsu was still looking to the floor as she heard his words. She smiled slightly and blushed, then bowed again in front of him.

"Thank you, fukutaichou!" she said, but remained where she was. She was still undecided. To leave or stay. Mitsu dared to look to Daniru, like she was asking to say or leave. She was still too shy to meet new people. "I'm so sorry i sneaked like this!" Mitsu told him and covered her face, trying to hide her face. "I promise i won't do that again"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am

Daniru sighed and closed the distance between them as the girl hid her face. Lightly, he wrapped her hands in his and lowered them and looked into her face.

"There's those beautiful eyes...."

He couldn't stop himself from saying that. There was plenty of other things he wanted to say, but those urges he kept hidden. Smiling again he continued.

"And we'll have none of this 'sir' or 'fukutaicho' nonsense. Call me Dan."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 am

Mitsu blushed as Dan uncovered her face and closed her eyes, turning her head to the right. Then she nodded and opened her eyes slightly. "T-Thank you fukuta-... I mean Dan" she replied to him, gently struggling her hands from his and smiling nervously to him. Mitsu scratched the back of her head and sighed.

"This garden is wonderful..." she said, admiring the sakura trees and smiling. "So... how are things going in your division?" she asked curiously, wanting to find out more about 6th Division and its leaders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 am

The short man smiled and messed with his long white hair as he put an arm around Mitsu's shoulders.

"Walk with me?"

He asked in a warm voice. If she said yes he would begin to lead her around the perimeter of the gardens and continue to speak.

"Division activity is going well. We have a new recruit who shows much promise...and yes, this garden is the second most beautiful thing I've seen."

As he spoke he stared straight into Mitsu's eyes and lightly squeezed her shoulder, trying to let her know that she was the most beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

Mitsu nodded and agreed to walk with the 6th division Vice Captain. She blushed as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder but remained silent, too afraid to mess with him. She smiled nervously to him then listened to what he said about the new recruit.

"Oh well, then i guess the recruit will get a promotion in no time!" Mitsu said and showed him thumb up, hoping that the recruit was going to do a good job. Then she blushed again, hearing his comment about the garden and getting the clue. However, she wanted to act like she didn't get the clue and said. I think you're wrong. Nothing is more beautiful than this garden..."

She kept silent for a few moments, then laughed. "And now don't tell me i'm the most beautiful thing, because I'm not." The shinigami looked around and noticed other people. She hoped they were as nice as the fukutaichou was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 am

The cloaked man sighed happily as they walked and conversed.

"Keiko will do well. She's over their feeding the crocs."

He pointed off toward the center oasis, filled with many large and small crocs. The girl said something about not being beautiful, and that didnt go well with the VC.

"You are. Why else would I do this?"

He abruptly turned a planted a light kiss on the girl's lips. Then he pulped away and continued like nothing happened. He told her about his past now, when and why he joined the Gotei.

"So, there I was, a Soul in the World of the Living surrounded by Hollows and a giant Menos Grande. Then, out of the blue, my captain, Arashi appeared and slew them all in one blow. He saved me and brought me here..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am

She smiled hearing that Keiko was doing good. She didn't belong to any division yet. However, she wanted to join the 3rd. But the kindness of the fukutaichou made her think about that once more. Orrr, maybe he was too kind. The girl's face turned all red when Dan kissed her. A simple shinigami like her was with a vice-captain? She was a bit confused about that, they just met.

Mitsu listened to his story however, and tried to pay as much attention as she could. Too bad, she was thinking about a few moments earlier when Dan kissed her. "Well, then i guess you were very lucky to meet Arashi taichou."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

Daniru smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I was lucky...I owe him my life."

He could see that The girl was occupied with what he had done moments ago, and that was all the man needed. He planted a kiss on her cheek and led he to the middle of the garden. Growing tall and majestic, a giant Sakura tree resided there. Under its shade, the VC sat down and pulled her with him.

"Mitsu, I want you to know that there's something different about you. Something good."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

Mitsu nodded and smiled to Daniru. "In this case, don't disappoint him, Dan." she said and giggled, then followed him to the sakura tree he walked to. She blushed as he kissed her cheek, then sit beside him, trying to hide her embarrassment and blush.

"You know... you're a really weird fukutaichou. But i can't say i don't like this." she said and looked to the sky and scratched the back of her head. He was giving her so many compliments that she couldn't say more than a 'thank you'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Daniru smiled and wrapped arm around the girl's shoulders as they sat down.

"It looks really pretty here at night..the stars..."

He shifted his attention Mitsu when she called him weird.

"How so? Unorthodox? Ha, I don't like formalities..."

Sighing contently, he watched the sun as it danced off the girl's brown hair, creating a fire in her eyes. He lost control and leaned once more, kissing her lips for a slightly longer time than before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Mitsu looked to Daniru and smiled. She wasn't the kind of romantic person who liked to admire the stars or watch the sunset. For her, stars were only bright points on the sky and not more. And... probably a way to fall asleep, since it was always impossible to count them all. She fell asleep that way before. She never got to finish counting them and every night she was starting from zero, again and again.

Then she laughed slightly as Dan spoke about formalities. Before she could reply to him, he kissed him once more. She hands were pushing him away, very gentle actually. She didn't even know if she wanted him away or not. Mitsu let him finish then smiled to him again.

"Dan... i want to apply for a division, but i don't know where to apply. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

The cloaked man's mind began too melt as he kissed Mitsu. He was getting closer and closer, but she was still pushing him away slightly. Sighing, he was content with lieung beside her and holding her in his arms. The girl spoke of her want to join a division, and he took a second to analyze her spiritual pressure.

"You have a very high spiritual pressure. I can see you even as a Vice Captain. I would suggest looking at the 10th. But, if that doesn't interest you, we could always use another 6th divisioner."

He smiled and laughed, his nostrils filling with the scent of Mitsu's long hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Mitsu laughed as Dan said about her reiatsu was very high. "Hah! Vice-captain!" she said then started to laugh, placing her arms in front of her tummy. Baing a vice-captain was almost impossible for her.

"Oh... Dan...I don't even have shikai or bankai. Not talking about recruit training..." she said, before she started to laugh again. After a bit she stopped then smiled to the vice-captain. "Well, alright i'll think about that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Daniru snickered and whacked himself on the head several times.

"Wow..I always thought my senses were good."

Reassessing the surrounding pressures, he found Mitsu's buried under his.

"Oh....I thought my pressure was yours...I really need to learn how bottle up my pressure better..."

Smiling he stared at Mitsu's eyes.

"I know we just met...but I feel like we have a connection."

He leaned again, capturing her lips in his and kissing her, not planning to stop any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Mitsu laughed at Daniru's comment about his reiatsu. "Oh well, i guess it happens from time to time eh?" she asked, then patted his shoulder. Then she yawned and stretched her body, before looking to him and giggling.

"Excuse me, how many times did you use that sentence before?" she asked him, obviously tying to be mean to him. She wanted just to tease him a bit, not offend him in any way. She hoped he wouldn't get upset because of that, she was just joking with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Watching the girl stretch her slender body wasn't helping him answer her question. He sat, trying to get actual words out instead of mumbles. Finally finding his voice, he spoke, holding onto the brunette's hands.

"I have never used that line until now."

He puckered his lips and pulled Mitsu in close, leaving his face a fraction of an inch away from hers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

The shinigami smiled as Dan said he never used that before. She didn't know wether to believe it or not, but it didn't matter at all. She was having fun and she wasn't mad at him at all.

Then he pulled her closer and blushes. She wanted to pull back, but something stopped her. After that, she grinned to Dan and poked his forehead. "Nice trick, Danny!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Daniru sighed and dropped his head.

"Nice trick? Really?"

He sat back on the ground and leaned against the tree. As he looked up, a single blossom fell from the tree. He caught it and handed it to Mitsu, lightly kissing her cheek.

"For you, a lovely flower among other lovely flowers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Division Sakura Oasis
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next