I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} 980523rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} 531462
Tech Support
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Bsotb-13rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} SDaffiliatebutton 3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Bleach113rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Narutodomain3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} 87909560 3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed}   3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 am

3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed} Basianshan-bamboo-forest-2

Not a division member? Don't like off-topic posts? Then this is your place. Come and mingle with other non-division members, or hang out with actual division members. This divine place retains a tranquil peace, only broken by the inevitable fights that non-division members start.

You heard me.

You can fight anyone you want in here, but PLEASE remember your power level.

Non-division members are weaker than all division members, thus making it so you will most likely be defeated if you challenge anyone but someone of your own rank, this being an academy student.

Please remember the rules of SOC, and have fun!
Back to top Go down

3rd Division;s Bamboo Forest of Death{Non-Division Members allowed}
Page 1 of 1