I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Keitaro's School for Prodigies Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Keitaro's School for Prodigies 98052Keitaro's School for Prodigies 531462
Tech Support
Keitaro's School for Prodigies Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDKeitaro's School for Prodigies Bsotb-1Keitaro's School for Prodigies SDaffiliatebutton Keitaro's School for Prodigies Bleach11Keitaro's School for Prodigies NarutodomainKeitaro's School for Prodigies 87909560 Keitaro's School for Prodigies Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Keitaro's School for Prodigies SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Keitaro's School for Prodigies Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Keitaro's School for Prodigies Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Keitaro's School for Prodigies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Keitaro's School for Prodigies Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 am

This is a separate building for those of you have a power unlike the other students. If you require tougher, more brutal training to truly test your strengths, you've come to the right place. Simply apply for a learning session in this format:

Quote :
Name:
Purpose for session:

I will get back to each and every one of you to provide a personal training session. This school works on a first come first served basis.

-3rd Division Captain, Keitaro Zaminosai
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

The shy girl stood by the door hiding behind it. she was looking for someone, her eyes searched the room for the head captain, keitaro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 pm

After having fallen asleep against the wall of his dojo, Keitaro slept soundly, although able to wake up at the slightest hint of trouble. Sensing an unknown reiatsu in his sleep, he awoke, standing up with a groggy yawn. He made his way over to the door, eyes half open.

"Who's there?" He asked in a curious tone, not able to see the girl standing behind the door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:26 am

The girl stepped back falling down.. "ar- are you Keitaro?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:21 am

Giving the girl a curious look, he tilted his head to the side.

"No need to be afraid haha I won't bite." He said in a friendly tone, allowing a smirk to grace his face. Then, realizing she had asked a question, Keitaro nodded.

"That's me alright. You came for the training I assume?" He stated, extending his hand so that me might help her up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 am

She grabbed his hand smiling at him nicely.

"i would love to train with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:24 am

"Well all right then!" He said with a wide grin, releasing her hand after she hand gotten up. Dashing over to the corner, he picked up his extremely large zanpakutou, dashing back over to her at the same speed. Taking an offensive stance, he glanced at her katana.

"Draw your blade. Here I come!" He announced, leaping forwards. Lifting up his sword, he immediately brought it down, aiming a vertical slash straight down upon her head. Reducing his strength immensely, he hoped to make the strike easier to block.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 am

The girl jumped away from the sword.

"you almost hit me," she said to him a bit shocked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:34 am

This kind of response was unexpected, causing Keitaro to drive his sword into the wooden floor. Lifting up his head, he gave her blank stare.

"Um... This is sort of a training session... You do know how to use your blade, don't you?" He asked, this thought only now occurring to him. If she in fact did not, he would need to start off with the basics of the basics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:36 am

the girl nodded, "im knew. im sorry i didnt tell you earlier."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 am

Letting out a long, drawn out sigh, Keitaro yanked his zanpakutou out of the ground.

"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you how to fight the only way I know how..." He stated under his breathe, taking an offensive stance once more.

"Draw your katana." He commanded, a now determined look on his face. The only way to teach someone how to fight in a matter of minutes was to drive fear into their hearts. Fear was the only way a person would feel the need to protect themselves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:46 am

The girl put her sword up like how he was doing.

she smiled at him, "like this?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am

"Haha yep." He chuckled, amused by her attitude. Gripping his zanpakutou just a bit tighter, the man nodded.

"Now just come at me. Don't worry about hurting me, just swing the sword at me." He directed, waiting to see what she would do. This was his time to analyze how she handled her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 am

The girl closed her eyes and breathed softly. she then gripped her sword hard. she then ran at him her sword hitting the ground. she then did the same attack he tried on her but in her owen little way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 am

Keitaro's grin grew as he watched her attack him.

"That's it!" He encouraged, tilting his zanpakutou horizontally so as to block the move. Heaving, he pushed forwards with a good amount of strength, his aim being to knock her back a few feet.

"Now do it again, but with more feeling. Think of something that angers you beyond belief. I want you to desire my defeat more than anything in the world." He said in quick succession, trying his best to get her to attack him with her full strength.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 am

She nodded at him. she closed her eyes and this time she ran at him but vanished and was on top of him using all her strength
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 am

.. you didnt post..)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am

u stilll didnt post. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's School for Prodigies   Keitaro's School for Prodigies Empty

Back to top Go down

Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Page 1 of 1