I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
6th Division Sakura Oasis Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
6th Division Sakura Oasis 980526th Division Sakura Oasis 531462
Tech Support
6th Division Sakura Oasis Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD6th Division Sakura Oasis Bsotb-16th Division Sakura Oasis SDaffiliatebutton 6th Division Sakura Oasis Bleach116th Division Sakura Oasis Narutodomain6th Division Sakura Oasis 87909560 6th Division Sakura Oasis Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
6th Division Sakura Oasis SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
6th Division Sakura Oasis Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
6th Division Sakura Oasis Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

6th Division Sakura Oasis

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

6th Division Sakura Oasis Empty
PostSubject: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Welcome, friends, to the 6th Divisions Sakura Oasis

6th Division Sakura Oasis 3457348371_23951e4cb6

Every Division needs a place to relax and kick back right? We in the 6th Division are no different. This is where people can come and hang out, have a good time, and generally be idiots. Enjoy yourselves, but i swear to god if you break the rules, i will hunt you down and toss you in the water(there are crocodiles)

Enjoy ^.^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Appearing in a quick shunpo, Daniru landed in the newly renovated Oasis.

"Ah....time to feed the crocs."

Running over to a run down shack, the vice Captain pulled out a bucket filled with dismembered body parts.

"The crocs just love human flesh..."

He then began to feed them, tossing the body parts into their ravenous mouthes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Arashi senses someone in his Oasis and smiles evily. Shunpoing at his top speed he speeds behind Daniru and then puts a hand on his shoulder. He looks down at the Crocs and then speaks

You know Daniru they like live Human Flesh much better

That said he pushes forward, knocking Daniru into the water
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

* wandering around like she does best, Keiko came across a place known as the Sakura Oasis. she went to go explore when she heard a splash and went to go investigate. After some time walking, she found Arashi by the water and a bunch of swarming crocs. She blinked and tilted her head.*

Woah what happened here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Before Daniru knew it, he felt his taicho and friend push him into the water.

"HEY!"

The rocs swarmed around the man, swimming at him with blazing speed, only to stop short. The smallest one waddled forward and poked the VC with his nose.

Rawr?

"No, I am not food. I'm the one who feeds you dismembered bodies, remember? I kill residents of the Rukon all day for you. And you get a share in our recruits."

Rawr!!

The croc yelled happily and helped dnairu up before swimming back inot the now red tinted water.

"Crocs won't eat their master. And they love bloody water."

He pulled out a blood packet and umped it in the water for good measure.

"AB+. Yummy."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

All Arashi could do was stand there and stare as the crocs, instead of eating Daniru as was the plan, helped him up

Well thats rather depressing -.-

Turning he sees his friend Kieko and smiles at her

Welcome to the Oasis Kieko Very Happy

He glares at Daniru and the crocs
No eating her!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 pm

The crocs frowned and sank back beneathe the water. Daniru, on the other hand, drew the black and red katana he had sheathed across his back.

"I think we should put on a show for our guest, right, Arashi? Perhaps some fireworks?"

He smiled at the girl, Keiko, she was called, and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I don't bite..much.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Arashi laughs hard when he sees Daniru drawing his zanpaktou.

You want to use that already? haha i'm in sure why not. Lets try not to destroy the place if you don't mind though

He looks at Kieko.
Watch and you will see exactly why me and him are Captain and Vice Captain. Ready when you are Daniru
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Smiling, Daniru flung his right arm, holding the sword, to the right side of his body. Once horixzontal, he slashed slowly across, all the way to the left. Dark energy trailed off his sword as he spoke the command for his Shikai, just for the fun, as he did not need it to release his zanpakuto.

"Cry Out From The Darkness, Hitori Ookami!"

The dark energy encased the VC's body, coating his katana and transforming it inot a wicked sharp red and black scythe. The residual energy flared across his back in the shape of wings, an innate ability his Shikai had.

"Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Arashi smiles at the fancy release and shakes his head.

Haha such a show off, then again it is fun.

Arashi throws his sword up into the air, flipping it end over end. The blade falls down and as it does Arashi speaks the release command

Bring forth your power and paint your enemies death Tembyou

The sword lands on his hand, and should have stabbed through his skin, but instead melts nad forms into a pen, solidifying before their very eyes.

Ready when you are
As he speaks, ink swirls around his cloths, reforming them into his battle outfit

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Daniru smiled and held out his scythe high in the air. He furled his wings and shot straight into the air, hovering above Arashi.

"Ikemasen Ankoku!!"

Swinging his scythe toward Arashi, he fired a powerful blast of darkness at the Captain.

"Now!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Arashi smiles and swings his pen up, calling out the name of his attack

Sumi nami!

The attacks connect, then mix together, Arashi's ink Molding and Forming Daniru's Darkness. He swings his pen up and the mixture explodes upwards, resulting in a vibrant display of colors and hues, much like a fire work in the world of the Living
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

*Keiko watches the two fight and her jaw drops in amazement. These two had remarkable zanpaktus and even at she tried to look away she couldnt. She watched intently and couldnt help but wonder how this battle would end. Finally she yelled out laughing.*
You two must like showing off more than I thought!

*Deciding against herself, Keiko sits down close by to watch the rest of the fight instead of explore the Oasis. She figured she could do that later because this was too good to miss.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Daniru smiled and shot foreward like a bullet.

"Here's a new one, Arashi."

Spinning as he plummeted, he charged an Ikemasen Ankoku and kept it in the scythe gap.

"Ikemasen..ANKOKU Drill!"

The spinning caused the darkness to spin and flare out around the man, coating him in a dark aura. Arashi would have to think about how to use this melee based move to his advantage to get a cool effect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Sauntering into the Oasis, he walked along the shoreline, taking each step with a lazy slowness. He found tranquility to be... Boring. The crocodiles were a nice touch, but nowhere near what he would want. Finding a small gathering of shinigami, he made his way towards them.

"So.. What's up?" Keitaro greeted, glancing at each of them with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am

Arashi looks at his body covered in darknes and smiles evil an idea coming to mind. He coats his own body in ink, and swings his fist forward in a basic punch. The Darkness and Ink combination creates and explosive force forward.

Lucky for this area we aren't actually fighting 0_0

He looks and sees his friend Keitaro walk in and waves,

Whats up man?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 am

Watching the scene taking place like it were the best thing ever, Keiko beams as she sees an explosion. This was definitely more entertaining than anything she'd encountered in a while. The girl decided she could no longer sit and instead stood up where she had been originally. She suddenly hears arashi calling out to another friend and turns her head to see whom it might be.

"Hi."

Keiko waved at the person coming in and felt that she had seen him from somewhere but couldn't think of where. After a little bit of thinking over it, she waved away the thought and stood out of the way so the two could talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 am

The explosion pushed Daniru into the air, where he flipped end over end before landing on and possibly crushing Arashi's shoulders.

"That was fun!"

Jumping off, he sealed his weapon, the wings dissolving as well. He walked up to Keitaro and waved, smiling evilly.

"Hello old friend."

He then turned to Keiko and chuckled.

"How was the fireworks display, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 pm

The girl tried not to laugh in amusement but she could not help it once Daniru had gone airborne. She started laughing snd the more she tried to stop herself the harder she laughed. Finally after her laughing fit was over she beamed and nodded at Daniru.

"It was very enjoyable sir. Alot of fun to watch."

Keiko laughed a little bit more and smiled even more as she replayed it in her head and nodded to herself.

"Yes very entertaining indeed. Thank you for that wonderful show Arashi and Daniru."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:30 pm

The Vice Captain scowled at the thought of being called 'sir'. Breaking into a chuckle along with Keiko, he smiled as he too replayed their antics.

"First off, call me Dan. Sir is way to formal. Second, just wait for our Bankai combinations....they're to die for!"

He chuckled at his pun, knowing full well that if both he and Arashi unleashed Bankai that the area they were in would need a bit of major fixing when they were done.... Sitting on a rock, he motioned for Keiko to sit.

"So, tell me, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Keiko laughed at bit once she was given the name to call daniru and gave a small nod of understanding.

"Bankai combinations would definitely be a sight to see, and the aftermath as well."

She tried to picture how this place would look after a match such as that and shook her head to wisk the thought away then took a seat on a nearby rock as motioned to do. When asked a question and smiled a small smile and replied.

"I am good as usual. I've just been wandering around a bit and exploring all the intriguing places such as this place. And how have you been si-- i mean Dan?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Daniru chuckled and thought back the two's last training session. They had gone into a joint inner world, which luckily could repair itself of the crazy damage they done to it. Smiling inwardly, he again focussed his attention on Keiko.

"It's good that you are enjoying your time here. Well, I myself am feeling great right now. The Gotei is more alive than ever before."

Checking his watch, he smiled when he saw the time.

"It's time to feed the crocs. Want to help, Keiko?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Arashi got to his feet after being landed on by Daniru

Dude so not cool -_- that hurt like hell haha

He jumps into the air and sits on a tree Branch, looking down over the Oasis. Looking down upon his Vice Captain and soon to be Recruit he laughs.

You're both idiots, don't do it Keiko, they might not eat him but that doesn't mean they won't take a bit out of you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm

The Dark Lord chuckled as Arashi finally felt te pain of his acrobatic landing on the captain's shoulders. Smiling, he held up an electrified cable.

"Arashi-San, no need to worry. The crocs hate lightning. I'll just use this if they get too close."

He then turned back to Keiko and smiled.

"Or we do have use of Byakurai if necessary, right, Keiko?"

The Vice Captain chuckled and went over to the shed where he kept the mangled body parts he fed to the crocs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

She smiled and thought for a second before she said,

" if I need to Dan, I wont think twice about pushing you in with them. And i won't feel bad for they do not eat you. Just remember that."

And with that the girl eagerly followed Dani over to the shed. She had to admit she was looking forward to feeding the crocs. They caught her attention when she had seen Arashi push their feeder into the water among them.

"Hey Arashi, how about you come and join us?"

She looked up at the 6th Division's captain and waved him over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Sakura Oasis   6th Division Sakura Oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Division Sakura Oasis
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next