I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Basic Training Arena Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Basic Training Arena 98052Basic Training Arena 531462
Tech Support
Basic Training Arena Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDBasic Training Arena Bsotb-1Basic Training Arena SDaffiliatebutton Basic Training Arena Bleach11Basic Training Arena NarutodomainBasic Training Arena 87909560 Basic Training Arena Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Basic Training Arena SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Basic Training Arena EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Basic Training Arena EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Basic Training Arena EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Basic Training Arena EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Basic Training Arena EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Basic Training Arena EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Basic Training Arena EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Basic Training Arena EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Basic Training Arena EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Basic Training Arena Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Basic Training Arena Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Basic Training Arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Basic Training Arena Empty
PostSubject: Basic Training Arena   Basic Training Arena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:49 am

When a Shinigami is Accepted into the 6th Division, he or she must go through Basic Training to test their Skills. The Training takes place in a cave, traditionally used for training.

Basic Training Arena Soul-Cave

The Recruit will have to use the surrounding area to their advantage against a much higher seat level. The Trainer will either be assigned to them or can be requested.

Remember while you are training:

ALL FORUM RULES APPLY
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Arena   Basic Training Arena EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

The new recruit walks carefully into the cave she was told to enter and goes into the back of it where she assumes the training arena is to be located and looks around for the person that will be training her. She listens for any movement inside and hears nothing but her own footfalls and breathing. She stands near a part of the cave wall and patiently waits for her trainer to arrive and as she does so, can't help but wonder what is in store for her first lesson and how challenging it will be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Arena   Basic Training Arena EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Arashi, Captain of the 6th Division, is already waiting in the Cave when Keiko arrives. He senses her coming and quickly hides his reatsu. Silently he walks around Keiko, hiding behind the many rocks and boulders that are there. Suddenly he jumps and lands right behind her, landing as quietly as he can

Welcome Keiko, i hope that you are ready for your first lesson

He studies how she stands, taking in her balance and muscle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Arena   Basic Training Arena EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Spoiler:

A dark form appears at the cave's entrance. Cloaked in black, a man stands at the door with a red and black kayaks in his hand. He holds it in his right hand, close to his face, with his left hand out, taunting all he faces. The man doesn't speak, only indicates with his pointer finger for the girl to come at him.

Blocked by the hood, Daniru smiles. Here was te first recruit to the lovely awesomeness that is the 6th Division. Hoping that the Captain is fine with him taking this one, he takes one step foreword and kicks up some dirt in Keiko's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Arena   Basic Training Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Training Arena
Page 1 of 1