I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Keitaro's rocky training dojo Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Keitaro's rocky training dojo 98052Keitaro's rocky training dojo 531462
Tech Support
Keitaro's rocky training dojo Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDKeitaro's rocky training dojo Bsotb-1Keitaro's rocky training dojo SDaffiliatebutton Keitaro's rocky training dojo Bleach11Keitaro's rocky training dojo NarutodomainKeitaro's rocky training dojo 87909560 Keitaro's rocky training dojo Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Keitaro's rocky training dojo SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Keitaro's rocky training dojo Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Keitaro's rocky training dojo Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Keitaro's rocky training dojo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Keitaro's rocky training dojo Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 am

So, you've come to become a man, have you? Well then, draw your sword and let's get started.

Keitaro's rocky training dojo Dojo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Spoiler:

An explosion of darkness cued the arrival of a certain Vice Captain and friend of Keitaro. The two had met when they were still in the Academy. While Daniru left for the Menos Forest after graduation, Keitaro joined the Gotei and eventually became a captain soon after Daniru returned. Now, newly appointed as Vice Captain, the Dark Lord appeared in the dojo he heard Keitaro frequented.

"And now....we wait."

Sitting in the center of the dojo, Daniru drew his zanpakuto, a small red and black katana. Placing it across his lap, he meditated and waited for some victims *cough* opponents to show up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Spoiler:

Having taken a break from his own vigorous training, Keitaro was currently laying in a hammock not too far from the dojo. Sensing an unknown reiatsu inside of the building, he figured someone had come to be trained.

"Well well well... My first disciple... This'll be excitin'." He stated quietly, a wide grin stretching across his face. Without a sound, he disappeared, headed for the dojo at flash step speeds. Keitaro would then reappear directly in front of the shinigami who had entered his training area, dressed in his normal attire.

Keitaro's rocky training dojo 974z

Standing with his extremely large blade laid across his shoulder, Keitaro's gaze would slowly drift downwards, finally stopping to rest on... Daniru!

"Hobey ho, look what the cat dragged in! It sure has been a long time, huh?" He chuckled, examining his old rival. It had been many years, but Daniru hadn't changed a bit.

"Did you come to settle things, Daniru?" He asked, cocking one eyebrow. Reaching out with his own reiatsu, he gained a feel for Daniru's. Just as he had expected, the man had only reached VC level.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 am

While reaching out during his meditation, he sensed that Keitaro had found him. Hearing the slight fizzing sound of Shunpo, Daniru didn't stand.

"Hello there, old friend."

Slowly he stood and sheathed his blade. Turning to the man, he examined him. The Captain hadn't changed much. Perhaps he had gotten taller. Staring him down, he answered the 3rd's Captain.

"Yes. I'd like to see how far you've come."

Smiling, he commented on the overflow of reiatsu.

"You must remember, back in the day, that I was never good at containing my reiatsu? Well. The reiatsu you feel right now....isn't everything."

Flaring his white reiatsu, black energy dancing at the tip, Daniru revealed his above the average Vice Captain reiatsu. Accurately, his reiatsu was that of a low end Captain, as expected of a strong VC.

"Let's see if you've surpassed me, old rival."

"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

"Tch. Still cocky as ever..." He scoffed, watching as the shinigami displayed his reiatsu. Without warning, Keitaro would disappear into a flash step, reappearing 5 feet behind Daniru, facing his rival. While flash stepping, the captain had attacked his opponent, launching a diagonal slash from Daniru's right shoulder to left hip.

"We'll see just how strong you've become, Daniru." He stated with a sly grin, simply awaiting the man's response to his own attack. This move had only been made for the purpose of seeing how fast the Vice captain was, although it was deadly if not avoided.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Expecting a sudden attack, the Dark Lord quickly grabbed his sword from its sheathe and used it to block the strike. Keitaro was fast, but prior preparation allowed Daniru to intercept. Lightly batting the attack aside, he made it feel like he had been struck.

"Gahhh!"

The Vuce Captain collapsed onto the ground, loosing grip on his sword purposely as he felt the diagonal line where the sword would have cut, activating the bags of fake blood there. His face to the floor, in all ways Daniru looked struck down by the blow. Now he waited for Keitaro to be right above him before atempting to elbow him in the gut and grab his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's rocky training dojo   Keitaro's rocky training dojo Empty

Back to top Go down

Keitaro's rocky training dojo
Page 1 of 1