I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
3rd Division Dormatories  Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
3rd Division Dormatories  980523rd Division Dormatories  531462
Tech Support
3rd Division Dormatories  Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD3rd Division Dormatories  Bsotb-13rd Division Dormatories  SDaffiliatebutton 3rd Division Dormatories  Bleach113rd Division Dormatories  Narutodomain3rd Division Dormatories  87909560 3rd Division Dormatories  Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
3rd Division Dormatories  SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
3rd Division Dormatories  Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
3rd Division Dormatories  Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

3rd Division Dormatories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

3rd Division Dormatories  Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Division Dormatories    3rd Division Dormatories  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Welcome to the 3rd Division Dorms! Here is where you rest your weary arms from fighting and chillax!

3rd Division Dormatories  4520238762_293cd58b0d_o

Deep within a jungle one will come across a vast Mansion, settled along a vast inland sea. This is the 3rd Division Dorms.

3rd Division Dormatories  Greystone-Mansion-Walkway

You will find yourself in a vast walkway, it is the entrance to the Dorms, follow it and be on your merry way.

3rd Division Dormatories  Vicportdoor

You have now found the door to the Dorms, enter it and let your adventure begin!

3rd Division Dormatories  Highland_mansion_Foyer_entry

You now find yourself in the Foyer of the mansion, a great spiraling staircase looms in front of you. There are chairs on either side of the hallway, allowing you to take a rest if you wish.

3rd Division Dormatories  Bouncer1_420

You come across a man at the top of the stairs, he asks "Friend of the Division?" All you must do is say yes, and let him get a positive confirmation that you have been invited here. Members of 3rd may simply walk past.

3rd Division Dormatories  Living-room-with-lake-view-at-Home-Design-with-Natural-Lake-View

You are now in the living room which has a great view of the sea.

3rd Division Dormatories  P339163-Oxford-The_Dining_Hall

Welcome to the dining hall! Here you can eat your fill and relax!

3rd Division Dormatories  2

If you take a right after leaving the dining hall, you come across the Captains office, do not disturb him without an appointment.

3rd Division Dormatories  PrivateOffice2Inside

If you take a left, you end up at the Vice-Captains office, do not disturb her without an appointment either.

3rd Division Dormatories  Neckerisland-gallery-great_house_bedrooms-li

Finally if you head straight, you end up at the bedrooms, these may be customized in any which way you desire. They also have their own private bathrooms.

3rd Division Dormatories  1214406587WQ5GiC

Another feature is the hot tub room, a great place to massage your worries out.

3rd Division Dormatories  250px-Sauna_2

Last, but not least is the Sauna, sweat your worries away.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Division Dormatories    3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm

The air was cold, thought Hayate as he sat at his desk in his office. He was expecting a visitor soon, but that didn't change how cold it was. Maybe it was because he wasn't wearing a shirt...that could have been it. He didn't appear very Captain like, but he didn't care. This was his own unique personal style, and it was how he liked to roll.

Sipping his coffee, the captain stood up and threw his red haori on, it was sleeveless, so he could use his capoeria if needed. His spear strapped to his back, he began making preparation, making sure food and tea was ready in the dining hall, as well as everything was neat and tidy...he really needed to hire a maid. He sighed and was about to go outside when he tripped and tumbled down the stairs, slamming face first into the concrete at the bottom.

"Ow..That hurt." Hayate said as he stood up and rubbed his nose, it felt broken..just his luck. Turning around he was about to go back inside when he was hit over the head by a baseball bat and dragged into a closet where he was locked inside. A vandal? Great, this was the BEST day ever so far. His right ear pressed against the door, he listened to the person rummaging around outside.

Wait...Wasn't Hayate a shinigami? He facepalmed and kicked down the door so hard it hit the criminal and sent him flying out the other wall. He decided he would have a word with his Bouncer and make sure no one got in ever again without his, or another 3rd division members word. He rubbed his head and sat back into his chair in his office, everything was ready now...and he was still in pain.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Division Dormatories    3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Huong entered the dormitories after she had got a nice
invitation. She was then smiling.
"Ahh, nice." she said, and then turned. Her long blue-blackish
hair followed her movement. She seemed to be pleased.
She looked around, she was really amazed by the stylish
furniture. She then walked deeper inside the dormitories,
and then sighed.

"Hayate?" she asked into the room.

Suddenly, she heard a harsh sound. It was like a kick.
And a crash. Huong suddenly used her Shunpo to find the
scource, and then politely knocked on the quarters of
Hayate.

"Sanbantai-Taicho?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Division Dormatories    3rd Division Dormatories  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Hitomi sat in her office, drowning with paperwork, again. However, she did not mind this, as this was a normal part of being a vice-captain.

She was jolted by a sudden crash, which seemed to come a little way from the captain's office. She quickly strapped her Zanpakutou, Kurenaiboshi, to her armored torso via her deep red obi, then, with a armored gloved hand, she opened the door.

The first thing her crimson eyes landed on was Hayate's door, which was closed, and she noticed the Nanabantai captain, Huong-taichou, knocking on his door.

"Hello, Huong-taichou," she greeted as she bowed to the captain. "Are you here to see Hayate-taichou?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Division Dormatories    3rd Division Dormatories  Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd Division Dormatories
Page 1 of 1