I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Character Stat Discussion Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Character Stat Discussion 98052Character Stat Discussion 531462
Tech Support
Character Stat Discussion Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDCharacter Stat Discussion Bsotb-1Character Stat Discussion SDaffiliatebutton Character Stat Discussion Bleach11Character Stat Discussion NarutodomainCharacter Stat Discussion 87909560 Character Stat Discussion Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Character Stat Discussion SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Character Stat Discussion EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Character Stat Discussion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Character Stat Discussion EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Character Stat Discussion EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Character Stat Discussion EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Character Stat Discussion EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Character Stat Discussion Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Character Stat Discussion Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Character Stat Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Character Stat Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

So Personally i think that the first step in making the forum even more epic than it already is, is to create a Character Stat Program. Not a complex thing like some Sites use *cough*BA*Cough* But merely something that people will be able to follow so that they don't God Mode. If you don't know what God Mode is it Consists of But is not limited to:

Controlling another persons Character
Dodging every hit
A recruit murdering a captain
Hurting me

you get the idea

anyways. I have had a few suggestions of a system. A points system, although i will admit i was all for this in the beginning, i have to say after thinking about it, its to limiting. If someone is merely 5 points below someone else's level in Speed, that Person can say: "you shouldn't have been able to dodge that, you're not fast enough"

LAME

So lets talk about this, what are the kinds of styles of stat systems we can use?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I like what we already have to be honest, but i think it just needs a little bit of tweaking.

Mastered(Only 2 skills may be this): Your skill knows no bounds, you are known as the strongest.
Adept(Only 3 skills may be this): Your getting there, you have entered the realm of Master, just keep training.
Moderate(Only 4 skills may be this): You can hold your ground in a fight, you know your weaknesses and strengths.
Beginner(All Skills may be this): You've got the basics down, but something isn't right, you just gotta keep working.
Novice: Your a newbie, but you've had some experience in the academy, here is where the real test starts.
Rookie: You are Terrible, you can't do anything right, and that's why your at school.

Zanjutsu:

Mastered: 5th Seat+
Adept: 10th Seat+
Moderate: 14th Seat+
Beginner:20th Seat+
Novice: Recruit+
Rookie: Academy Student+

Hakuda:

Kidou:

Strength:

Houhou:

Not being mean or anything, but tell me what's wrong with this one?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

we can use a point system but something like 5 points would be close, if you are around the same speed you wouldn't be able to doge something up close.

like the show, if you are close in speeds you be able to block the move. 5 points could mean a lot here too, if you downgrade your zanny to get those 5 points them maybe >.>

that system is a good baseline but we need more to show like a captain being stronger then a 4th seat, if they both get final bankai move ( my extra ones does not surpass the 3rd one)
they both have the same skill sets in zanny and stat rank.

how would we roleplay if someone takes a kenpachi route vs a kido?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Good point. It doesn't have much difference....

How about... This?...

Captain's are given: 450 points
Goes down from there

You may only put 100 points into a criteria

Zanjutsu: 1-10 You have almost no skill in this area, all you know is how to hold the sword.

A build like that? It seems quite reminiscent of the RYC, but I'm just spouting what comes to mind... >_<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Keitaro how dare you forget about saying the stat system I had <.< *punches you*

Anyway, awhile back when I hated BA <.< I was in dire need of a new Bleach site. But I wouldn't join a bleach site without a stat system. So in my spare time I created one, much like my Naruto one on ND. A very complex system that revolved around coping and pasting the words. It separated each class, 5th seat-Captain. Unlike the one Hayate has it allows 5th seat to be on par with a captain. Mine breaks all those boundaries, its replication is like that of BA but without the fancy system and words. This one is also based on a 100 point system, no numbers can ever be 15, each has to be based on multiples of 10. So for shunpo you can't have 15, it has to be either 10 or 20. That also limits the amount of masteries you can have which limits people from being "over powered." If you want you can see it ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 am

Ven i actually like the sound of yours, can i have a link to a draft or some kind of copy of the System?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 am

Oh yea! I'm sorry Ven I sort of forgot, but now that I think about it Ven's system works perfectly. I vote for it!

It's a great system, plus it allows you to personalize just as much as you can on any other site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 am

Let me dig it out of my brief case real quick *acts sophisticated and opens my brief case even thought it only has one piece of paper in there*

Going over it, it needs a lot of revision. But here is a quick copy. My first draft I hope that it serves its purpose. I have given too many points that need to be minimized. I also need to edit in zanpakuto.

But here ya go:

Shinigami:

Strength
Power (reiatsu amount)
Kidou/Rieatsu Control
Hakuda
Zanjutsu
Mobility
Zanpakuto

Recruit-19th Seat- 70 Pts (up to 20 points MAX per area)
18th-16th Seat- 100 Pts (up to 35 points MAX per area)
15th-13th Seat- 150 Pts (up to 45 points MAX per area)
12th-10th Seat- 200 Pts (up to 60 points MAX per area)
9th-7th Seat- 250 Pts (up to 65 points MAX per area)
6th Seat- 300 Pts (up to 70 points MAX per area)
5th Seat- 350 Pts (up to 80 points MAX per area)
4th Seat- 400 Pts (up to 85 points MAX per area)
3rd Seat- 450 Pts (up to 95 points MAX per area)
Vice Captain 600 Pts (up to 120 points MAX per area)
Captain- 700 Pts (up to 130 points MAX per area)

(Please make everything in intervals of 10.)
10- You have limited skill in this criterion, you need more training.
20- Your talent is improving though you require A LOT more training.
30- Your getting better but are still way weaker than average.
40- You can maybe take an average trainer of this criterion
50- Your skill is average your great, but you’re not poor.
60- Your slightly better, than the average, but more training is needed to be a master.
70- Your have nearly surpassed the average, more training is required.
80- Your skill has improved greatly, and you are almost ready to be crowned master.
90- You would be consider the squire of a master, your skill is great, you might even be able to fight a master.
100- You’re a master, your skill is vast. You surpass most.
110- Your averaged a master, almost near an elite master.
120- You have nearly perfected everything. More training and you would be considered an elite master.
130- You are an elite master, higher than a master in this form no one is above you and some are below you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 am

So this would be Keitaro...

Strength: 130
Power (reiatsu amount): 120
Kidou/Rieatsu Control: 30
Hakuda: 40
Zanjutsu: 130
Mobility: 130
Zanpakuto:120

Looks good. What revision were you thinking of ven?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 am

Adding a zanpakuto section and writing, than limiting the points.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 am

Hmm.. Do you mean like a thing that says how many zanny abilities you get for so many points? That sounds good, maybe just go by intervals of 20?

As for the writing, well, go for it xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 am

Ahahaha, yeah. It will take some time for that. I can have it done by weeks end. But it might interfere with the zanpakuto idea that Momo and Arashi have come up with. V_V I'm not use to using 7 abilities.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:37 am

https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net/t224-zanpakut-development
that chart was meant for what was the best you could have for each seat. can you put that idea as a baseline for your system?

your point system needs to be different with each seat to go along with my zanny list.

like say you are a 20th seat and you want to use what a 20th can use, you put 20 points for zanny to get the passive and active, then when you are a 19th seat, you can put in 35 in zanny to get the update, or leave it at the 20th seat level.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Strength: 20
Kidou/Rieatsu Control: 110
Hakuda: 0
Zanjutsu: 120
Mobility: 110
Zanpakuto: 120

This is what I've come up with for Daniru.

I've looked at the Zanny Developing chart and I've commented on it there. But I will repeat what I said.

I think we should stagger the results. Something that would allow a (for the sake of this example) a 20th seat to surpass a 19th seat. If this 20th seat puts more into Zanpakuto than the 19th seat, he should be able to access more abilities than the 19th.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Hitori Ookami wrote:
Strength: 20
Kidou/Rieatsu Control: 110
Hakuda: 0
Zanjutsu: 120
Mobility: 110
Zanpakuto: 120

This is what I've come up with for Daniru.

I've looked at the Zanny Developing chart and I've commented on it there. But I will repeat what I said.

I think we should stagger the results. Something that would allow a (for the sake of this example) a 20th seat to surpass a 19th seat. If this 20th seat puts more into Zanpakuto than the 19th seat, he should be able to access more abilities than the 19th.

I commented there but let me explain here with points.
Quote :

Recruit-19th Seat- 70 Pts (up to 20 points MAX per area)
18th-16th Seat- 100 Pts (up to 35 points MAX per area)
15th-13th Seat- 150 Pts (up to 45 points MAX per area)
12th-10th Seat- 200 Pts (up to 60 points MAX per area)
9th-7th Seat- 250 Pts (up to 65 points MAX per area)
6th Seat- 300 Pts (up to 70 points MAX per area)
5th Seat- 350 Pts (up to 80 points MAX per area)
4th Seat- 400 Pts (up to 85 points MAX per area)
3rd Seat- 450 Pts (up to 95 points MAX per area)
Vice Captain 600 Pts (up to 120 points MAX per area)
Captain- 700 Pts (up to 130 points MAX per area)

can i change this a bit to allow each seat to have a bit of progress? so an 18th does not feel the same as a 16th?

Recruit- (up to 15 points MAX per area)
20th- (up to 20 points MAX per area)
19th- (up to 25 points MAX per area)
18th-(up to 30 points MAX per area)
17th- (up to 35 points MAX per area)
16th- (up to 40 points MAX per area)
15th- (up to 45 points MAX per area)
14th- (up to 50 points MAX per area)
13th- (up to 55 points MAX per area)
12th-(up to 60 points MAX per area)
11th-(up to 65 points MAX per area)
10th-(up to 70 points MAX per area)
9th-(up to 75 points MAX per area)
8th-(up to 80 points MAX per area)
7th-(up to 85 points MAX per area)
6th-(up to 90 points MAX per area)
5th-(up to 95 points MAX per area)
4th-(up to 100 points MAX per area)
3rd- (up to 105 points MAX per area)
Vice Captain - (up to 110 points MAX per area)
Captain (up to 115 points MAX per area)

I dont know if you want to end at something like 115 i did not plan it out a head of time >< but the idea for the zanny list was to run with the max you get per seat, so if you follow the chart i made with your points you get this:

115 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, 3, 4, and 5 active is fully developed
110 points : Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, 3, and 4 active is fully developed
105 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, and 3 active is fully developed.
100 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, and 3 active is fully developed.
95 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 and 2 active is fully developed, 3rd active is Not fully developed but stable
90 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 7th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher
85 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 8th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher.
80 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 9th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher.
75 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 is fully developed, active 3 is fully developed
70 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 fully developed, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
65 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
60 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
55 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
50 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 very immature and needs development
45 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 very immature and needs development
40 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable
35 points: Shikai: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 very immature and needs development
30 points: Shikai: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 very immature and needs development, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable
25 points: Shikai: passive 1 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable
20 points: Shikai: passive 1 very immature and needs development, active 1 is very immature and needs development
16-19 points: passive 1 very immature and needs development (this is a 20th seat with lower then max allowed in zanny)

1-15 points: sealed only

so if a 20th seat has 20 points for zanny (the max a 20th gets, then they have the passive and active to use) the you take the 19th seat who may put points in other things that only put 16 points to get the passive would be under the devlopment as the 20th that maxed it..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:28 pm

That makes sense, but I also agree that 115 is an odd number to end on. Any other way of slicing the amount we get for each seat?

Then again, we can just do Missions or Training to get extra points....
I know that's in BA, but I find it a very useful system.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I only used that to explain my vision for the zanny stages. I do not know how good I am for making a final point template but I would like my idea factored into it. I can also work out a point system for kido once dan or van work out max total for each seat, i can figure out the kido stages. if you go back to this:

Momo Hitsugaya wrote:

can i change this a bit to allow each seat to have a bit of progress? so an 18th does not feel the same as a 16th?

Recruit- (up to 15 points MAX per area)
20th- (up to 20 points MAX per area)
19th- (up to 25 points MAX per area)
18th-(up to 30 points MAX per area)
17th- (up to 35 points MAX per area)
16th- (up to 40 points MAX per area)
15th- (up to 45 points MAX per area)
14th- (up to 50 points MAX per area)
13th- (up to 55 points MAX per area)
12th-(up to 60 points MAX per area)
11th-(up to 65 points MAX per area)
10th-(up to 70 points MAX per area)
9th-(up to 75 points MAX per area)
8th-(up to 80 points MAX per area)
7th-(up to 85 points MAX per area)
6th-(up to 90 points MAX per area)
5th-(up to 95 points MAX per area)
4th-(up to 100 points MAX per area)
3rd- (up to 105 points MAX per area)
Vice Captain - (up to 110 points MAX per area)
Captain (up to 115 points MAX per area)

I dont know if you want to end at something like 115 i did not plan it out a head of time >< but the idea for the zanny list was to run with the max you get per seat, so if you follow the chart i made with your points you get this:

115 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, 3, 4, and 5 active is fully developed
110 points : Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, 3, and 4 active is fully developed
105 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, and 3 active is fully developed.
100 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 , 2, and 3 active is fully developed.
95 points: Bankai: 2 passive are fully developed, 1 and 2 active is fully developed, 3rd active is Not fully developed but stable
90 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 7th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher
85 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 8th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher.
80 points: shikai is slightly stronger then the 9th seat due to Reiastu amount and may start bankai training but not allowed to use bankai unless 5th seat or higher.
75 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 is fully developed, active 3 is fully developed
70 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 fully developed, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
65 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 fully developed, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
60 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is fully developed , active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
55 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 Not fully developed but stable
50 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 very immature and needs development
45 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 3 very immature and needs development
40 points: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 Not fully developed but stable
35 points: Shikai: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable, active 2 very immature and needs development
30 points: Shikai: passive 1 fully developed , passive 2 very immature and needs development, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable
25 points: Shikai: passive 1 Not fully developed but stable, active 1 is Not fully developed but stable
20 points: Shikai: passive 1 very immature and needs development, active 1 is very immature and needs development
16-19 points: passive 1 very immature and needs development (this is a 20th seat with lower then max allowed in zanny)

1-15 points: sealed only

so if a 20th seat has 20 points for zanny (the max a 20th gets, then they have the passive and active to use) the you take the 19th seat who may put points in other things that only put 16 points to get the passive would be under the devlopment as the 20th that maxed it..

then look at my personal ranking for kido:
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net/t213-kid-list

110 points would be required to use kin while acting like you need an Incantation. If you had 115 (the captain level) you can do it without Incantation. then ill move down like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I think we could easily stick with being able to use up to Kidou that equal te stat number. So, stats from 1-99 found be being able to cast any Kidou with a incantation. But then again, everything below 30 or so would be strong enough for forgoing and incantation easily. So this system wouldnt work out best.

Bleh...I can't think straight right now. Everything I come up with in my head looks terrible on paper
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I like your set up momo, I think that if we tweaked the intervals a bit this would work.

One question though...

Isn't it 3 passive and 4 active? O_o

I think that we should keep the point system given by Ven, but instead tweak the zanny abilities. Like, use different land marks for new abilities and such
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Let me explain why I don't like intervals of 5. 5's are digits that require more space, we need this to be as minimized as possible so that its not some long page. If we leave it intervals of 5 than it will be a long messy process since we would have to change the point distribution of the already so-said skill chart. While I agree with your thing of keeping the boundaries between seats different some times things don't play out that way. As i said above I will be working on the skill chart editing in a zanpakuto section. I will also be rewriting some of the points so that each seat is independent in its own way. I just posted this up for your thoughts and concerns. I really don't want to change the whole base of the point distribution into intervals of 5, it will be a space hogger. Just bare with me while I edit this. Since I have had sleep I should be up till the early parts of the morning working on this. ^^ For now keep giving more ideas thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

then do it in 10's idoono

about 3 passives and 4 actives, that could be up to you i guess, but the idea is to give cappy 7 total and vc 6. but i said before the extras where not made to be stronger since i do not want to overpower them, they are just extra to allow them to be a bit more versatile. (ability 3 is the strongest attack for power)

I just took the idea i seen from the 12th divvy on ba and liked it >XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:35 am

As I said before, I don not like the idea of 7 abilities just has been my thing. In my two years on BA I have never seen 7 abilities. It just seems a bit over powering even though they are weaker. Thats like giving a recruit with no skill kin kidou the ability to use up to Hadou and bakudo number 9-10. I can reach an understanding if its a generic version of the 3 ability. But as I have said before, I, myself, do not like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am

I don't see the problem with having 7 for bankai, as long as the number of abilities goes down progressively as you go down the chart. It might even give more variety, but I don't see how it could be overpowering.

Then again, my opinion may not count, as I have less experience as a shinigami than I do as an arrancar.

As for the stat system, I'm good with whatever Ven cooks up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Stat Discussion   Character Stat Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Stat Discussion
Page 1 of 1