I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Two Steps from hell Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Two Steps from hell 98052Two Steps from hell 531462
Tech Support
Two Steps from hell Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDTwo Steps from hell Bsotb-1Two Steps from hell SDaffiliatebutton Two Steps from hell Bleach11Two Steps from hell NarutodomainTwo Steps from hell 87909560 Two Steps from hell Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Two Steps from hell SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Two Steps from hell EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Two Steps from hell EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Two Steps from hell EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Two Steps from hell EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Two Steps from hell EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Two Steps from hell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Two Steps from hell EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Two Steps from hell EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Two Steps from hell EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Two Steps from hell Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Two Steps from hell Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Two Steps from hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

Two Steps from hell Empty
PostSubject: Two Steps from hell   Two Steps from hell EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am

A Great evil has destroyed Earth. The Human Race is nearly extinct, Except for two men. They escaped the explosion by jumping into an old space ship. And have crash landed on an unknown planet named Delta X. They don't know if there is life on this planet, but they're willing to find out. The great evil that destroyed Earth is someone named Kazunax. He wishes to destroy the universe in order to reign supreme. Kazunax appears on Delta X, about 3 days away from where our two survivors crash landed. Will they survive this encounter? The two survivors shall be whoever gets to post as a human first XD.

This....is where our story begins.

Bio template:

Quote :
Name:
Appearance:(Please use as much detail as possible, pictures are accepted)
Personality:(3 Paragraphs Minimal)
Race(Demon,Alien,Cat-Human,Cat-Demon,etc) Remember, only two normal humans remain.
Affiliation:(Allies,Neutral or Kazunax's side)
Skills:(Markmanship,Swordsmanship,Martial Arts, mechanics, etc)
Magiks:(Only one for now, Fire,Summoning,Ice,etc) *The humans can't use magiks yet*
Mecha:(Not yet available)
Alias:
History(2 Paragraphs Minimal)
Starting Area:(Delta X, Alpha X, Lagoon X, Dark Abyssal, Helio,Valthar.Zanthea): *Note: Only demon types are allowed to reside on Delta X*

Welcome to our World. The Universe is Vast and holds many unknown secrets. Here are a few of its worlds.

Delta X: A barren wasteland planet where some demons reside, it is where our story begins.

Alpha X: A lush green planet located light years away from Delta X. Advanced life is said to be found here(Most of the roleplayers can choose to start here.)

Lagoon X: An ocean world, Cat-Humans and Cat-Demons co-exist here in peace, by building domes under the vast blue oceans. (Anyone may choose to start here, save for the main characters)

Dark Abyssal: Kazunax's home world. It is always nighttime here and it is quite peaceful, he takes good care of his home base. (Said to be the home of demons and vampires)

Helio: A moon orbiting Dark Abyssal, it is an ocean and land planet, bearing a striking resemblance to earth. (Another place people can start at)

Valthar: A Cold world, covered by snow all the time. However it is habitable, and cities and villages have sprung up here.

Zanthea: A moon of Valthar that is a metallic world covered in cities, it has its own regulated atmosphere and is said to be the most advanced society.

Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net

Two Steps from hell
Page 1 of 1