I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters 98052[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters 531462
Tech Support
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Bsotb-1[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters SDaffiliatebutton [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Bleach11[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Narutodomain[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters 87909560 [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 am

Spoiler:

As you approach the large white castle the fog engulfing you every step of the way a blinding light stops you as thunder is heard rip through the quiet cold misty night. From the tops of the castle an insane man is heard laughing uncontrollably as you get closer and closer to the entrance. Not knowing what to expect of course you pause afraid as crows haunt you and mock you from above. You finally get the guts to open the door to find.........

Welcome to the 12th division Maniacal Headquarters

As you make your way through here you find the palace to be a place of complete insanity and fun for all!

Spoiler:

Our state of the art Theather room offers a voice controlled monitor allowing users to relax and sit back and be care free. Packed with voice controlled popcorn, beverage, and candy machines for your convinience. Movies can be watched In HD or in 3D upon request.

Spoiler:

This high tech living space has a full service bar, plasma TV sets at every corner with the main tv set up in the back of the room. It has a Hi-Def quality surround sound. It also offers a great view to the outside the castle allowing visitors a graceful watch of the gardens and the beach behind the castle.

Spoiler:

To the right of the lounge is a large kitchen for all types of eating arrangements. It is packed with supplies and ingredients to make almost everything known to man. The automated systems are voice controlled and can either assist or make themselves any Dish possible. It is the most advanced kitchen for this generation.

Spoiler:

As you exit to the back of the mansion you find yourself in the large Garden filled with tropical trees and bushes. A large pool rest in the middle of the Garden for the convinience of the visited if some do not prefer the Beach. The balcony/Seating area gives a great view of the Ocean. The beach is only a few steps away from the mansion and can be accessed as well at all times.

Spoiler:

Multiple Robot butlers are around the whole Mansion and are programmer to take orders for service in anything guest may need.

Spoiler:

As you turn the conner you can find a large training facilities which include a weight room, Cardio Room, Spar room, and a Spa.

Spoiler:

Down the hall lies the Vice captains office. It is off limits by everyone but the captain and the Vice captain.

Across of the Vice captains office through the large doors lies the supreme room otherwise known as the Captains office

Spoiler:

No one but the captain is allowed in unless instructed to do so.

*All forum rules Apply*

Last edited by Kensei on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Momo thought she would spy on other headquarters to get ideas for her own. What better place then to start at the division made for technology? Momo thought to herself as she walks to the creepy surroundings. She was not expecting to deal with dense fog and bight thunder as it rips though the sky. Momo did not understand how a captain of the first division could be mocked but to her she was being mocked since she found the outside very creepy. Finally, she reaches the entrance to the headquarters. The door was big and creepy like what you would find at an old castle. Opening the doors Momo was shocked to see all the high tech things.

"how can something so creepy on the outside be so wonderful in the inside?"

As she thinks to herself, Momo walks to the theater because it was the first thing she saw. She wanted to relax after the creepy walk that seemed to take forever. Momo sits in a couch in front of the theater to relax wondering if someone will come by.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:41 pm

*Kensei Sensed someone in the HQ from his office. He put down his cup of tea on his desk stood up and walked outside. He followed the reitsu to the theather room. He slowly opened the door and then rested his shoulder at the doorway.*

"Finding everything okay...... Captain?"

*He asked smiling at her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Momo was sitting back in the couch resting from her walk. She did not have a chance to give a command to watch something yet as she was greeted by the 12th division captain. Momo turns and looks at him as he was smiling at her. Momo says to Kensei:

I got word you are the new head of research and development, Kensei. I came here wondering if you had any furnishings I can use in my headquarters. It is quite empty and looks sad compare to yours.

Momo then realizes she was a bit thirsty and did not give a proper introduction. Momo continues to talk to kensei after giving a pause:

"Oh i am sorry, that long journey left me spacey, I did not even get to order my tea yet, would you like to have tea with me to talk about a few things?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm

*Kensei snapped his finger as a robot appeared holding two cups of tea, handing one to Kensei then rushing to Momo and handing another to him.*

"Sure, tea sounds about right...... Ah yes I've been appointed that role... I hope to do well at it."

*Kensei smiled taking a sip of his tea from the spot he stood at.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Momo notices he never said her name yet. Momo takes a sip of tea as she notices it tastes a bit different then what she is used to having. Momo tells Kensei:

"Sorry about my questions without properly introducing myself, I am Captain of squad one, Momo Hitsugaya. I thought it was best to come to the development division to help me with a few ideas. I need to ask though what is in this tea? It is great with a flavor I never tasted before."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 pm

*Kensei smiled as he took another sip of his tea.*

"It is a pleasure to meet you Captain Hitsugaya, It's actually an experimental tea mixing together other tea flavors and separating the negatives... I see do you need any help with your development? I'd be glad to help your Division."

Last edited by Kensei on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Momo puts down her cup and nods. Momo explains the project she wants to do:

"I was thinking about having a Bankai simulator place. It would be where anyone can fight as a captain for practice. I am not sure who should host it, I was thinking it would be best for the 12th to keep it. It would be easier for you to keep it up and running being in the 12th wouldn't it?

Momo takes a sip of tea and asks:

"Did you put anything like a peach flower in here? I can kinda taste it but it is mixed with the different flavors."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am

*Maikeru, the newly appointed Vice Captain of the 12th, decides to make his way over to the HQ he has never seen before. From a distance, he looks up at the dark and quite mysterious castle; the exterior could have come right from the critically acclaimed Nosferatu himself. As his shihakuso with the 12th division insignia blows in the small winds, he walks up to the castle.*

“What the hell!”

*The façade of a deadly building fooled Maikeru because the inside was simply marvelous. Of course he was not a shinigami who enjoyed being fooled. Wearing a rude smirk on his face, he walks in deeper until he meets up with two other shinigami. Still smirking ever so ignorantly, he decides to speak to the both of them.*

“And who might you two be?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 am

*Kensei took a sip of his tea before answering*

"Indeed it sounds like a marvelous Idea, but I wouldn't want to steal your idea I can help you develop it and it can be used in the 1st open for all the division members? That sounds better I assume correct?"

*Kensei turned his head around and looked at his lieutenant he smiled as he placed his cup of tea down.*

"Hello there, I am Kensei the new Captain of the 12th Division.... You must be my lieutenant...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:01 am

Momo looks at the new shinigami as she notices the vice captain badge on his arm. Momo turns to him saying:

"Oh I see you are Kensei's lieutenant, I am captain of squad one, Momo Hitsugaya. I was talking to your captain about making a bankai simulator room. It would allow anyone to practice fighting at captain level in hopes of lower seats getting practice of dealing with strong powers."

Momo sips the tea as she listens to Kensei. When he was done talking, Momo puts her cup down on the table to answer:

"Yes, I do aim to allow it for anyone to use. You can put it in my division. You might be making a lot of trips if people try to use Hadō number 91: Senjyu Kouten Taihou, Hadō number ninety-one: Senjū Kōten Taihō, or Hadō number ninety: Black Coffin." I am a Kidō master and i can see some problems using high powered attacks can do to a place. If you like seeing me a lot, it would give you a reason to come to my division."

Momo smiles at Kensei giving a small chuckle. Momo continues to explain:

"Some people have a high powered 3rd attack too, you think you can do it? I will tell people about it once it is finished on the visitor messaging board."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 am

*After the sudden recognition of his own Captain, Maikeru nods his head once, unenthusiastically. His nod allowed for some of his black hair to flow directly down above his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he swipes the strands away from his eyesight and parts them behind his ears; the overall length of his hair came to about an inch above his shoulders.*

“Interesting. We can only hope we work well together.”

*Stubbornly bowing as if it emotionally hurt him inside, he looked over to the girl, with a look of striking gall in his eyes. Listening to the girl, he laughs quietly to himself, thinking about such an experiment.*

“Well come up with a theoretical attempt to create such a thing, work from there.”

*Maikeru listens to girl and crosses his arms brashly, wondering what the 1st division Captain was trying to do here.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm

*Kensei paused for a few seconds allowing the thought to sink through his head.*

"Hmm, a strong enough barrier to Solidify the walls and make them strong enough to handle such high level kido could work. It's rather simply really it can be done with proper measures taken insuring that users are not too overwhelmed with such power and allowing their body to function regularly after a training session. I'd assume you'd help regulate this facilities and provide supervision."

*Kensei took out his IPad and began to create the blueprints. He looked up after a few minutes to Maikeru...*

"Your office is down the long hall you can take a look at it and do any type of renovations."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Momo looks at Kensei's lieutenant with a confused look. She is wondering why he did not give his name even though he asked for hers. It seemed something was bothering him he was looking uneasy. Momo was a bit confused what he meant with coming up with a theoretical attempt. She tries to reply to him as best she could:

"That is why I am here, I got the idea but I do not think i can make it myself. You seem uneasy is everything ok? Did you want to join us for tea? Maybe it will make you feel better."

She turns to Kensei to ask him:

"Did you put any healing herbs in the tea? Maybe it will help your lieutenant."

As Kensei paused she looks at his lieutenant trying to figure out what could be wrong. When Kensei put his thoughts together she turns back to Kensei to look in his eyes to listen what he has to say. Momo gives a bright smile and says:

"The only supervision power i should need is turning it off if things get out of hand then i can easy walk in and use kin on them so they will stop acting out of control. We do not want our division members killing each other now will we."

Momo gives him a big smile to Kensei and his lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 pm

"I do not believe there is any herbal leaves in this mix of tea."

*Kensei picked up his cup of tea and stared at it for a moment.*

"Although if we can enhance the potential healing power in certain herbs and leaves it can be a quick healing potion of some sort."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

*As his Captain started to talk about various possibilities of how to create such an experiment, Maikeru looked at him interested, visualizing the entire process in his head. It would surely be something fascinating and the Vice Captain decided to speak, still having his arms across right below his chest.*

“Well if you do decide to make such an experiment, come to me. Anything done incorrectly and you could have a mess…a bloody mess. Sort of like overdose; too much energy inside of a weaker and inexperienced body could be disastrous. The amounts you would supply to the host of the experiment would have to be gradual.”

*Next, Kensei directed Maikeru to his office. Looking down the rather long hall, Maikeru starts to hastily walk down it, while listening to Momo’s concerned speech. Before leaving them, he honestly states.*

“No nothing is wrong at all…I will be in my office.”

*With that, he walked into his office, nodding in a satisfied manner. It was quite nice and inviting. Sitting down on the closest chair, he puts both of his hands behind his back, settles down comfortably, and props his legs up on the table.*

“This is nice.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 pm

*Kensei smiled at his Vice captain and nodded.*

"I've already taken much of these thoughts into consideration. This experiment can help the recovery of Shinigami out on the field even without medical assistance available..... I will get preparations soon"

*Kensei turned to the captain and smiled.*

"I'm blaberring... I tend to do that sorry captain."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters   [12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

[12th Division] Maniacal Headquarters
Page 1 of 1