I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Hayate's Private Teaching Room Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Hayate's Private Teaching Room 98052Hayate's Private Teaching Room 531462
Tech Support
Hayate's Private Teaching Room Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDHayate's Private Teaching Room Bsotb-1Hayate's Private Teaching Room SDaffiliatebutton Hayate's Private Teaching Room Bleach11Hayate's Private Teaching Room NarutodomainHayate's Private Teaching Room 87909560 Hayate's Private Teaching Room Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Hayate's Private Teaching Room SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Hayate's Private Teaching Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

Hayate's Private Teaching Room Empty
PostSubject: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 pm

This is where I shall train Select Academy students that I deem to be worthy to be trained by me, that and I'm doing this to help Nexus out. Well let's get started.

Hayate's Private Teaching Room Dojo1

Current Students:
Keiko
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

*Keiko walks into the Dojo and searches for her instructor.*

"Hayate-san may I please have a word with you?"

*She finds a seat and patiently waits.*
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:

The door opened briefly and a gust of wind smacked Hayate in the face, he was now looking at an academy student. Raising an eyebrow he set down his tea and put his hands in his pocket, his red haori billowing in the slight breeze. He wore black pants and no undershirt, his dead black soulless eyes reflected his boredom, as did his bleak black hair that reached to his shoulders. He walked towards the girl and studied her, she was obviously inexperienced in the ways of the shinigami.

Picking up a wooden sword, he swung it experimentally and laid it at the girl's feet. "That will serve as your sparring weapon, treat it with respect, for even if its wooden, it is truly a dangerous combination with a skilled swordsman." The captain said mildly as he paced back and forth, thinking of what else to say. It was hard to teach a student, it was his first time teaching after all.

"For your first lesson, I want you to exercise patience, the calmness of the mind. I want you to meditate there for until further notice okay? You're allowed to ask questions, but only if they are truly important." He spoke with an air of Nonchalance. Then picking up a wooden spear, he twirled it around and did a bunch of complex moves, something only a Captain could do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

* Keiko looked at the man that was now her instructor and bowed. She heard a thud and looked down at her feet to find a wooden sword. The sword looked harmless, but as her instructor had mentioned that she treat it with respect, she imagined the type of damage it was capable of. She carefully picked up the wooden sword and felt the weight of it in her hand. She knew that it would take alot of hard work, concentration, and determination, and she decided that she would give her all.*

Yes sir.

*She nodded briefly as she was given her first assignment. Keiko noticed that he was powerful and hoped that one day she could be too. Maybe not as powerful as he, but enough so to win a few battles of her own. She sat down the sword very carfully and quietly took a seat and began to meditate as she was told to do.*
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:

Hayate rubbed his chin thoughtfully as she sat down and listened to his directions. She was going to be a good student after all. It was then that he sensed something that didn't belong, and that was when all hell broke loose. The door to the dojo was busted wide open a hollow stood there, its red eyes trained on the two of them. Sighing, Hayate motioned for Keiko to sit still and that he'd handle it. He walked straight to the hollow and glared at it.

"Do YOU MIND? I'm busy teaching a student right now!" He shouted at it as it began to charge a cero. The captain raised an eyebrow and as the cero fired, slammed his right foot into it and kicked it away, causing half of the forest to be destroyed.

"Ow.." He muttered as he looked at his fried shoe. He turned to face the hollow and slammed his right fist into its face. "That was my favorite shoe! I'm going to send you to hell!" The area was reverberating with Hayate's Immense Reiatsu, it would be hard for Keiko to even breathe at this stage.

Grabbing the hollow's face with his left hand, he slammed it face first into the ground, causing a huge crater. He stepped on it with his foot and looked down at it in hatred. "I hate your kind, I'm going to exterminate every last one of you." He crushed its mask underneath his foot and it vanished into darkness. He let his reiatsu drop and took a couple of breaths. He had lost it, and that was a bad thing...

He hurried to see if Keiko was alive or not, after all the huge reiatsu that was being flung around by Hayate's Berserk mode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

When she heard the door to the Dojo open, Keiko ignored ti at first. But then, after recieving the order to stay where she was, she tried hard to maitain her focus on meditating, but found it becoming more and more difficult. When she heard her instructor speaking to something that began upsetting him, she quickly realized that something was a Hollow. The girl tried hard to keep her eyes shut and get back into focus and meditate. It was when the Hollow charged a cero that she comepletely lost her concentration and opened her eyes, to behold a sight that frightened her.

Keiko watched as her instructor kicked the cero and felt the power of his reiatsu. Because she had been told to stay seated, she knew she could not run and hide until this encounter was over. She mentally scolded herself for even thinking such a thing and reminded herself that this was what she was being trained to do. After a few moments she found it difficult to breathe in the room and she forced all of her concentration on doing so. When it was all over she saw her instructor coming over and she tried to speak once and couldn't, then cleared her throat and tried again.

" Is everything alright now sir?"
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:

Hayate placed his right hand on her head and smiled. "Yep, sorry I lost it back there. I could have seriously hurt you with my reiatsu..I gotta control myself better." He then walked back to his seat and sat down, his eyes closed, trying to calm himself. He could bear it no longer and opened his eyes, he leaped up and landed in front of Keiko.

"You proved yourself to me, no matter how scared you were, no matter how much you wanted to run. You stayed put and listened to my orders, you are truly a loyal person, and loyalty is what makes a shinigami. Always remember that." He said warmly as he pulled a wooden sword off the wall and faced her. "Come at me, I want to see your skill with a blade."

He got into a stance where his sword was positioned on his left side, the aura was overwhelming, this was what it meant to be facing a master swordsman. Although fierce, he had a calm air about him, a soothing energy that made people feel peace at heart. He wielded the sword to protect, not to kill. He looked at her with his icy blue eyes, and smiled. "Well then, you better come at me, that you should."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

The girl couldn't help but give a small smile as she was rewarded by a compliment about her loyalty. Once given her next set of instructions to spar with her instructor, she bowed low and went to pick up the wooden sword that had been given to her for now. She once again admired how he weight of it felt in her hands, and tightened her grip ever so slightly and she prepaired to make her first move.

Keiko shifted carefully into her fighting stance and firmly gripped the wooden sword. She took one slow, even breath to clear her mind then carefully raised the sword over her right shoulder and charged at her instructor.Her first attack was a simple over head cut, coming down diagonally and aimed for her instructors left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Hayate stepped to the side, barely, using minimal movement to avoid the blow, swaying like a tree in the breeze. He returned to the same spot and smiled. "That was a good first attempt, keep at it." He then shunpoed behind her and tied a blindfold over her eyes. "Now, I want you to hear...and feel your surroundings, a good swordsman doesn't require sight to react instinctively."

He then went about making noise, turning on a sink, throwing a paper in the garbage, shifting back and forth across the floor, and finally swinging at the air with his wooden sword. He hoped she would be able to listen intently, and feel the changes in the air as he swung his blade. After awhile he turned towards her and asked. "Well, did you hear anything?"

This was a test his Sensei used to put him through all the time, it was how he got well into the path of the Samurai. He breathed in deeply and maintained his calm spirit. "Keiko-Dono, allow me to tell you, that if you truly want to become strong, strength is not the answer, that it is not. The true strength. " He touched her forehead. "Lies within you. It is up to you to find it, that it is."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 pm

She listened intently to what her instructor was telling her. She gave a quick nod of understanding and stood patiently as he blindfolded her and amplified her other senses. She stood very still for a minute or two, listening carefully to everything that she heard. The girl could hear the running water as if it were right next to her, and she took another deep breath. She heard the rustling of paper being thrown away and the shuffling of her instructor's feet when he walked. Next she heard the whistling sound of a sword cutting through air and a few seconds after felt its breeze cross her face. Next she heard her instructor asking a question.

"Yes Hayate-san. I can hear everything very clearly and sense movement well."

Keiko felt a touch on her forehead and her instructor telling her something she made note never to forget. She continued using her other senses to see what she could tell about this place to memorize, if you will, the way it ticked. She heard the quiet grumble of the door as the breeze grazed it, and could feel a sense of calm and peace about the place. She took a calming breath and searched within herself for what she was capable of, and after a while came to realize that she was indeed ready for anything this instructor was willing to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:

Hayate took the blindfold off and motioned for her to follow him. "I'm going to show you the basics of Kendo." He stood outside the dojo and admired the nice mountain air. It was a good day to train all right. Grasping his wooden sword, he leaned against a tree and waited for Keiko to follow him.

He smiled and looked up at the sky, the white clouds racing overhead, casting shadows on the green rolling hills. The landscape was truly beautiful. He was turning back to face the dojo when he saw something that wasn't exactly welcomed. There was another hollow and it was right behind Keiko! Mustering all his speed and voice power, he ran swiftly towards her.

"WATCH OUT!" He roared at the top of his lungs as he grabbed her, and grunted as he was slashed across the back by the hollow. His eyes strained and he fell to his knee's, but he never let go of his student, holding her close to his chest. He wouldn't let any harm come to her....not like what happened to his last student. It was then he noticed that there wasn't only just the one hollow, there was a dozen and behind them all...stood a Menos Grande.

He got up off his knee and looked towards the army of hollow, his student still held tight in his arms, his eyes showed no sign of fear or anger, only complete cunning and intelligence.

"Don't worry Keiko-Dono.." He spoke softly. "I will not let anything harm you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

Sensing a great distress from the Spiritual Arts Academy located southeast of the 9th division Headquarters, Kazuhiro walks outside his HQ to further understand these unsettling feelings when his intention get the better of him by a hell butterfly landing beside his right shoulder to relay a message that the 3rd captain Hayate is in trouble within the academy school grounds as a large swarm of hollows as well a Menos Grande appeared right before their very eyes. Fighting and struggling to protect his student, Hayate seeks help at once please come as soon as this message reaches your ears, listening to the relayed message as the butterfly dissipates into nothingness on contact. “Kirino We need to report to that location at once, please follow my lead to the best of your ability,” The 9th captain Daichi Kazuhiro says towards his vice captain upon taking his zanpakuto and in one swift motion flash steps towards the Academy to reach his comrade struggling to save his student and keep their safety intact.

Upon reaching his destination the 9th Captain wastes no time upon slicing and striking down several large hollows in one flawless motion before sheathing his sword back up indicating that his level of skill with a sword is quite uncanny when it comes to handling a piece of steel in the clutches of his own hands. Being a ambidextrous user, Kazuhiro has fixed his weakness since his appointment as the 9th captain many hundreds of years ago by the last acting Captain Commander. “How is the student Hayate, are you both alright, I’ve gotten word that your under heavy attack and by the looks of it, it seems to be very true that we will both need to finish this in a very timely manner,” Kazuhiro says as he firstly cuts up any hollows he could prior to making a swift entrance into the Academy dojo grounds upon noticing the 3rd captain doing everything to protect and safeguard his student from harm’s way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 am

After hearing of a distress call from Captain Hayate, Kirino followed her captain to the outside of the Headquarters itself, seeking to help any way possible. She eyed her captain as the hell butterfly finishes reporting, and watches is fly off nonchalantly. She nodded as she heard the orders of her loyal captain, and knew that they had to get to the Dojo immediately.

"Right, let us be off."

She nodded and shunpoed quickly behind her captain, keeping close to his side.

AS they arrived to the scene, Kirino was surprised to see so many hallows roaming about aimlessly and Menos as well. She wondered how thet got there, but found it best not to question and only slice away. She quickly unsheathed her red zanpakuto and took her stance behind her captain.

"I have your back Captain Kazuhiro!"

Kirino nodded, her loyal attitude expressing itself. She quickly shunpoed towards 2 hollows who were in her way, and slashed away at them in swift motions. She jumped into the air and slashed away at two more hollows, who seemed to be closing in on her. She landed on her two feet safe and soundly and looked over at her captain, who seemed to be asking the 3rd Captain and the student if they were alright. She kept her guard up, expecting the hollows to attack once more.
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am

It was over....Hayate was angry, he had lost his cool, he set Keiko on the ground and glared at all the hollows in front of him. He looked at Kazuhiro and nodded. "Yeah...I'm just dandy." He said coldly as reiatsu began to expand around him, the ground began to shake, his eyes were filled with hatred. "I'll send you straight to hell."

Red reiatsu formed around him and he vanished in a whirl of speed, appearing in front of the Menos Grande. He had to get his reiatsu under control! It was attracting stronger and stronger hollows, more and more arrived, at least 100 were in the area now. He smashed the Menos over the head with his right fist and sent it crashing to the ground.

Landing behind it with his hands in his pants pockets, he sighed. "If you harsh my buzz, your going to get burnt." He didn't get to enjoy this feeling long, because three more menos appeared, all of them more ugly and powerful looking then the last. Hayate showed no signs of stopping, he was still pissed off as he slammed his left foot into the head of a smaller hollow, destroying it. He cut a cero in half with his Sakabato and danced to the right, cutting down five more hollows.

By this time, 500 Hollows and Ten Menos had gathered...this was getting dangerous.

"Come on! Come at me!" Hiroshin roared in Anger. "I'll cut you all down!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am

Arashi, the Captain of the 6th Division, is sitting in his office, working on paper work, when he hears a loud crash from the direction of the Shinigami Academy. Alarm shoots through his body. He quickly stands up and notices that the Reatsu's of Kazuhiro, and Kirino, Captain and Vice Captain of the 9th Division were also there. Not knowing what is going on, he quickly grabs his zanpaktou and jumps out the window, pushing his speed to the max to reach the site before anything bad happens. He sees, in the distance, hundreds upon hundreds of Hollows attacking the 3rd Division.

Shit! What is going on!!

He unsheathes his zanpaktou, holding the familiar grip tightly in his right hand. He swings it forward cutting threw a hollows mask with ease. He lands on the ground, and quickly Flash Steps over to the 9th Division Captain and speaks

What the hell is going on here?

He quickly sends a Hell Butterfly to his Vice Captain for assistance, as well as the 11th Division Captain, a close Personal friend of his. He hefts his zanpaktou and jumps forward, standing over the body of Keiko. Looking down, he realizes that he recognizes her from the Academy. He had seen her training not to long ago.

I will protect her go and fight!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 am

Kirino watches as the sixth division captain himself makes it into the scene, apparently being invited by everyone else. She eyed captain Kazuhiro with precaution and looks over at Arashi.

"Taichou, apparently due to captain Hayate's reiatsu levels, he is the one summoning all the hollows and menos here."

She briefly and bluntly explained the situation. She quickly shunpoed into the sky and sliced above Arashi's head and watched out for
more incoming hollows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

“Stay here and protect Arashi’s back and help him watch over the student, I’ll have to help Hayate and these pesky hollows that are attracted to him like a moth to a flame,” Kazuhiro comments towards his vice captain before he unsheathes his sword from its guard approaching the hell bent hollows that are coming out of thin air along with the man larger menos grande and smaller humanoid adjuchas hollows. Having encountered a vast number of hollows ranging all the way up to vasto lorde by sheer mistake which nearly cost him his life at the time; Kazuhiro takes small notes of how to exterminate these vial creatures quickly and in a timely manner, Kazuhiro positions his body into stance called Clean sweep. Waiting and scanning and overall vast field range of all the hollow that seem to be making their way towards his vicinity which are picking up the spiritual pressures of the academy student, 6th captain and vice captain of 9th division, Kazuhiro merely uses them as bait for it will take a small window for him to prepare this move set pattern.

Reaching ever so closer, one-hundred hollows ranging from low level hollows to adjuchas hollows creep ever so closer and closer to them, as they jump to strike the frozen statue 9th captain moves at such a speed one couldn’t even understand when and how he moved from the first position to his next position. Sheathing is sword back into his guard he simply calls out one fraise as the mass hollows behind him incinerate into nothingness. “ Number one: Nadegiri ( Clean Sweep)”, Wasting His emotions never seem to change as his stone cold calm collective nature always stays sterile over his face as he motions his body without having to think of how he wants to perceive his next attack, the 9th captain approaches a menos grande hollow which towers roughly hundreds of feet high above himself. Using one complete step the 9th captain moves at such a speed that his own afterimages are only shown to play catch up with the real thing, appearing high above the menos grande face he lunges forward with both fist in a shocking double stronghold straight jab attack. “Sōkotsu (双骨, "Double Bone"),” upon making contact the entire menos grande implodes as it blows up from within fading away in a roar of screams causes the other smaller hollows to race towards the 9th captain’s position to take revenge.

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws," producing from the palm of his right hand which the 9th captain has extend it out towards the threat which approaches him in the blink of an eye. A large powerful blast erupts from his palm like a raging demon firing off its most deadly blow towards a swarm of bees coming in for the kill. “Hadō #33. Sōkatsui,”

Moments after the smoke clears the mass of hollows that spawn on a drop of a dime fade away just as quickly as they arrive to kill the 9th division captain. Scanning the area, Kazuhiro takes note of the 3rd division captain having a minor bloodlust rage consume him as he tries to see about taking his action not upon the hollows but upon the captain himself as it’s his own doing that is attracting them to this location.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 am

Kirino was never used to just sitting back and watching everyone have fun right before her eyes. But she had misinterpreted her captains words a bit. She stood back and watched Arashi's back, while keeping the hollows at bay and away from the young academy girl.

"Ghaa! I hate hollows. Make me want to just summon Kasaimakai and beat them all to oblivion with its fire!"

Kirino jumped up and sliced a Meno's Grande in half using the blade of her Zanpakuto. She looked over at her captain, who was using Kido to his advantage. She couldn't help but smile as she watched him while keeping herself protected.

Suddenly, a burst of smoke filled the scenery as the Shakaho hit right on target.
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

Hayate was still lost in rage, cutting down hollows left and right, he needed to get himself under control and fast. This was a bad situation, and he had to understand that. It wasn't until everything started unfolding around him that he came to his senses, his eyes lost there rage and a slow smile crept to his face. "Yare,Yare. Looks like I let my anger get the best of me." He drew his wakizashi and approached a group of hollows, his reiatsu quietly under control now. His Captains haori fluttering behind him, he looked up at the creatures and waved to them. "Howdy to you, Glad you could make it." He said nonchalantly. Turning to face all the shinigami that were fighting, casually turning his back on the huge hollows, he grinned. "What a shindig this is eh? It's going to be a real fun party." He pulled out two pistols and leaped backwards, firing bullets and doing complex movements in the air, destroying six hollows. "Woo!" He yelled as he grabbed onto a back of a hollow and was swung around like some kind of rag doll. "This parties getting crazy! Let's rock!" He leaped off the hollow and swung his blade down, cutting it in half. He landed on a ledge as the beast fell behind him and crashed into the ground. Laying his wakizashi on his shoulder, he eyed the beast. "That all? Come on, your no fun!" He laughed as he went to fight several more hollow, cutting them down one by one. He was on the head of a Menos when he decided to turn up the heat!

"Shoot em' Dead! Shinso!" He yelled while laughing as he dived backwards and sent his shikai form zanpaktou through Fifteen Hollow, destroying them. There was a reason he was the Captain of 3rd Division, and it wasn't because of his good looks. He was known as one of the smartest and strongest shinigami, rivaling that of the 11th captain himself. There was one difference however, Hayate didn't care for fighting, he cared for fun and parties and this..was one hell of a party! Eventually by the time he was done, only a small pocket of hollows remained, 100 to be exact, while only Two menos were left standing. He stood on the ground, sweating and breathing semi-hard.

He jerked his thumb at the hollows and motioned to Kazuhiro. "You want a turn? I took care of most of them, you should be able to round up the rest, eh?" After saying this, Hiroshin sheathed his wakazashi and sat down on a ledge, watching the battle rage on. It was interesting, and amusing, this was a fun day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Receiving a Hell Butterfly from the 6th division captain Akuma grabs his Zannpoktou from his office desk and Shunpos out of his castle at full speed heading for the Shinigami Academy ready for a fun fight
Upon arrinving he leaps and landing atop of one of the Menos Grandes heads begins to count how many hollows there are

"Why thiis is nothing but a hundred measly hollows and couple of Menos Grande are you sure you need my help to take down this caliber of enemies
Why judging from reaitsu alone we have 4 Captains here and a Vice Captain im sure one of us alone could finish this enemies
Although judging from the reaitsu it feels like there was alot more what hapenned?"

Looking around he spots the kanji for the 3rd Division on the haoris on one of the Captains and what looks to be a student

"Ah but of course should have known you were here killed most of the personally eh?
I hate when you do that takes the fun out of killing things when you kill most of them
Although i can see why you did so it's understandable to protect the students
Should have called me earlier you know"

Knowing there was bystanders nearby he limited his reaitsu so as not to harm the young shinigami
Then jumpng off the Menos Grandes which had been trying to knock him off the entire time He swung down on his way off it slashing open it's right shoulder

"Hmm looks like i missed your mask well let's try this again"

Dodging a cero shot by the hollow he jumps up again and slashes aiming to crush it's mask in one blow the hollow moving to the side takes the attack on his left shoulder
Akuma growing angry uses the hollows arm as a boost and kicks it straight in the face sending it flying a couple feet back forgetting to keep holding back he roars at it the bloodlust rising in his eyes

"Would you stop moving and just die already!!"

Shunpoing forward at full speed he slashes forward with one hand cutting through the mask of a couple of weaker hollows that had come to the Menos Grandes defense
After dealing with them he continues forward aiming to finish his opponent and anything else that got in his way trusting the other Captains to kill anything he left behind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Arashi feels the Reatsu of his Best Friend and 11th Division Captain and look sup to see him having issues with a Menos. Understandable seeing as he had limited his Reatsu so as not to hurt the Students around the area. Leaning down, he picks up the passed out Student and waves for Kirino to Follow him. He sets her down next to the wall so that she is better protected. Looking Kirino Straight in the eye he speaks

I know you're goin to hate this, but i want you to stay here and protect the girl, i know you hate to stay back, but its important that she has protection. Also if you see any other Students being attacked, i want you to protect them as well. But Keiko is your main objective. I have to go help the other captains finish this fight quickly.

With his piece said Arashi jumps and pushes off the wall. He comes to a stop next to Akuma and speaks

You're late. Don't worry sense that? i sense mo-

Arashi's eyes widen for a split second as he double checks his senses. Whirling about he stares at Rukongai in the distance. From that direction he hears at least a thousand cries of powerful hollows, and the roars of countless Menos Grande.

Akuma, lets go take care of Rukongai, the other Captains can Finish up here with ease.

Trusting that Akuma is right behind his back, Arashi turns and Flash Steps towards Rukongai as fast as he can. Upon arriving there he sees before him something he thought he would never see. Hundreds upon Hundreds of Menos and easily a thousand Hollows making their way around Rukongai, killing anything in site. The grip on his zanpaktou tightens to the point where a normal blades handle would have shattered. Normally an extremely composed Captain, Arashi rarely loses his control. Now his blood lust rises to its peak, and rage fills every inch of his body. He screams at the tops of his lungs, his voice enhanced with Reatsu to make it even louder

BRING IT ON!!! ILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

He shunpos forward at a Menos and swings his sword as if unsheathing it, cutting the Mask of the Hollow to pieces. Not stopping to admire his handy work, he follows up with the attack by raising his right hand and calling out a Kido
Hadō # 88 HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO!!!(Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
The kido erupts from his palm, crashing through hollow after hollow, destroying everything in front of Arashi. The mass of pure yellow electrical Reatsu Roars loudly as it smashes a Menos's Mask to pieces. He laughs at the Carnage in front of him, and the Kido fades away slowly, leaving him standing in the air, looking down upon the hundreds of Hollows still left

COME ON THAT ALL YOU GOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

After she couldn't image how long, Keiko slowly began to come to, and tried to remember what had happen. After blinking a few times to adjust her eyesight, she looked around and saw the battle that was still taking place. She shivered at the thought of those creatures, those... Hollows and fear was suddenly replaced with anger. She was not only angry at the hollows, but also at the fact that she was still too weak to do any good.

The girl saw a lady standing next to her and felt the wall behind her back and suddenly realized that she must've fainted and felt deeply embarrassed and ashamed. She looked up at the lady that looked to her like she had a great amount of power and suddenly felt relief wash over her and she quickly bowed.

"Thank you ma'am for protecting me."

She looked in front of her and saw that the number of hollow had died down a great amount from when she was last conscious, and hoped that no more would come. Keiko looked around for her wooden sword and, at first, found it nowhere to be found. But then, she saw the handle portruding from the grass and thought about going after it. At least then this lady wouldn't have to protect a girl that had nothing to protect herself with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Kirino found it rather amusing that the hollows were attracting so much attention. She put her zanpakuto back into it's sheath, and crossed her arms.
Suddenly, she was called upon by Captain Arashi himself. She looked over at him and listened to what she had to say. Obviously she didn't mind, as she didn't make any sort of remark. She followed Arashi to where he put the girl down and nodded.

"Yes, Captain. I will stay here with this young one and protect her to the best of my ability."

She nodded and kept her guard up. The young Vice Captain looked over at the girl a few moments later, and found her awake and bowing down. She was a little confused as to what exactly she was thanking her for, but nonetheless, she didn't ignore it.

"No need to thank me, Keiko. I`m simply doing my job, while following orders. I hope you are no hurt in any way. If you are, please let me know, so I can take you to the infirmary."

Kirino nodded and looked up to see a hollow approaching Keiko and herself. She smirked at the site of the hollow and in a flash of red light, she released her zanpakuto to cut down the hollow before her.

"Do not fret, Keiko. I was once in your position, angry because I could not even strike down my opponent. But if you train and strife to become stronger than you are now, indeed you will reach that power level. You just have to believe it, in here."

Kirino nodded and pointed to where the heart was located. She saw more Hollows approach and she suddenly disappeared, then reappeared in front of the hollow, and slashed it down, followed by the other two around her. As soon as she was done, she landed in front of Keiko once again, regaining a defense stance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:29 am

Noticing more enforcement’s are arriving to calm the situation down as to a bare minimal manner, the 9th captain Kazuhiro sheathes his zanpakuto back up adjusting it off to his left side as it resides stationary within his haori in an almost invisible manner none the less. Returning to his vice captain, Kazuhiro lets her know that everything is perfectly alright and that he is going to return back to the 9th division should she want to stay with the rest of the captains and stay beside the student as it's perfectly alright as that seems to be what is needed her safety above all else.

Looking back one more time to scan the entire range of field in which the last remaining hollows are being pushed back and defeated by the 11th captain and 6th captain, Kazuhiro turns back and walks off the Academy grounds towards the location in which the divisions are located at. Waving one last time in acknowledgement to everyone that helped this situation turn out smoothly, the 9th captain fades away as its signifies that he’s using yet another fraction of the step method to return to squad nine’s compound to attend to more paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayate's Private Teaching Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next