I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! 98052[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! 531462
Tech Support
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Bsotb-1[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! SDaffiliatebutton [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Bleach11[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Narutodomain[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! 87909560 [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Empty
PostSubject: [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!   [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

So, you'd like to be a shinigami and protect the souls of many? You want to make your friends and family feel shocked, amazed, and proud with your amazing strength, cool black uniform, and razor-sharp sword? You want to finally beat up that bully from Rukongai?

Well, not so fast!! You need to go to school first. Here at the Shinigami Academy, you will be educated in the ways of the Soul Reaper. You will be taught Kidou, hand-to-hand combat, and Hohou (flash-step), so that by the time you graduate, no one can call you a punk. Not even Bobby from Rukongai.

So yeah, fill out the application. .__.

Name:
Appearance:
Why You Want to Join the Academy:

And, of course, to complete the process...

RP Sample (no shorter than 1 paragraph, not including dialogue):

GOOD LUCK!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!   [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 am

im Keiko Yakuza, im 15, and im a female. I would like to join this academy because i want to know more about being a shinigami.

*Keiko stepped into the open field and searched for her opponent. since he was no where to be found, she stole away to a hiding place not far from the field where she could spot him out when he came. She was careful to be on her guard and had her sword ready and waiting to battle her anonymous oppenent. Keiko was new at this, but knew just what to do when her oppenent carefully walked over to the field. Once his back was turned away from her she snaked her way from her hiding place to the field and readied her first attak. She leapt into the air and brought down her sword, then cut upward just as she landed. her target had been hit.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!   [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Name:akuma
Why You Want to Join the Academy:im the bloody 1th division captain im not joining im just visiting ._.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!   [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 pm

midorionotuki wrote:
im Keiko Yakuza, im 15, and im a female. I would like to join this academy because i want to know more about being a shinigami.

*Keiko stepped into the open field and searched for her opponent. since he was no where to be found, she stole away to a hiding place not far from the field where she could spot him out when he came. She was careful to be on her guard and had her sword ready and waiting to battle her anonymous oppenent. Keiko was new at this, but knew just what to do when her oppenent carefully walked over to the field. Once his back was turned away from her she snaked her way from her hiding place to the field and readied her first attak. She leapt into the air and brought down her sword, then cut upward just as she landed. her target had been hit.*

Keiko Yakuza

Spoiler:

soulless azrael wrote:
Name:akuma
Why You Want to Join the Academy:im the bloody 1th division captain im not joining im just visiting ._.

Akuma
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!   [Shinigami Academy] Apply Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Shinigami Academy] Apply Here!
Page 1 of 1